Read this before clicking to buy! :)
This fluid painting will be made just for you, in beautiful, blue hues paired with white. This vibrant color palette works especially well with midcentury furnishings or boho decor.
* Hand-poured paintings each have one-of-a-kind patterns. I never make the same poured painting twice.
* Archivally varnished, to protect your art for generations
* Comes with a certificate of authenticity and is signed on the back.
* Sides painted white.
* Right now, I am only taking U.S. custom painting orders.
1. You email me with your address including zipcode and size of painting. (If you're unsure what size, say that in the email. I can make an accurate mock up of the art on your wall to help you decide which size is just right for your space.)
2. I prepare a custom listing that includes shipping customized to where you live and send you a link to the listing.
3. You order online. This requires a full payment up front.
4. We communicate via email and I make color studies to get to the heart of your unique painting and discover what works best for you.
5. Then, I pour two abstract paintings onto cradled birch wood panels. (Don't worry--the cost of the second painting is not included with this listing. I will keep whichever one you do not choose.) This takes at least two weeks or more to paint and dry. Often, for larger work, the process takes at least a month.
6. Then, you receive images of both these paintings, including close-ups and a view of the sides. You choose which painting you want in your home.
7. We arrange shipping dates that suit your schedule, and I send your new painting to you, with FedEx tracking.
Need a different size? Or, not sure about what size you need?
Email me at email@example.com with your desired size, and I will send you a price quote. Upon request, I can even make an accurate mock up of the art on your wall to ensure the size is just right for your space.