This fluid jasper painting was made by Illinois artist, Kirsten Gilmore. The patterns were inspired by the mineral jasper, with its opaque colors and strong shapes. I love the beautiful imperfections in the patterns, lines continuing, then broken. The neutral colors in this painting would fit especially well with with midcentury furniture or eclectic, bohemian decor.
* Archivally varnished, to protect your art for generations
* Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
* Sides are painted with drips of acrylic from the painting.
* 8"x10" stretched canvas can be hung as is, or you can take it to a local framer.
* If you would like D-rings and hanging hardware attached (for hanging the canvas unframed), please write: "attach hardware" at checkout. No extra charge.
* Carefully packaged. Then, shipped via FedEx with tracking.
*Note: This will take one week for the varnish to dry before it ships.
SET OF TWO: This painting forms a pattern that connects with a second painting, "Jasper I". They work beautifully as a set. One of the listing photos shows these two together. If you buy both paintings, I will refund you so that you would only pay $80 for the two, plus $8 shipping. Notice that the edges of these two paintings are different: one is white and one has hues from the painting.