This abstract geode painting was made by Illinois artist, Kirsten Gilmore. The flowing pattern mimics a close-up view of a geode, with layers of banding and abstract crystal forms. The white, aqua, and teal blue color palette works especially well with bohemian or modern decor.
* Archivally varnished, to protect your art for generations
* Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
* Sides are painted with drips of acrylic from the painting.
* 8"x10" lightweight stretched cotton canvas can be hung as is, or you can take it to a local framer.
* Carefully packaged. Then, shipped via FedEx.
* Currently shipping to the U.S. only.