This fluid agate painting was made by Illinois artist, Kirsten Gilmore. I believe our flaws can be part of what makes world beautiful. This painting captures a small "flaw" at the heart of a natural agate as well as its flowing translucent colors and striped bands. Bronze, pearl, and pale blue colors make this painting feel warm and comforting, like being accepted as you are.
* Archivally varnished, to protect your art for generations
* Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
* Sides are painted with drips of acrylic from the painting.
* 8"x10" stretched canvas can be hung as is, or you can take it to a local framer.
* If you would like D-rings and hanging hardware attached (for hanging the canvas unframed), please write: "attach hardware" at checkout. No extra charge. Let me know if you want it hung vertically or horizontally.
* Carefully packaged. Then, shipped via FedEx with tracking.
*Note: This will take one week for the varnish to dry before it ships.