This fluid painting was made by Illinois artist, Kirsten Gilmore. This painting is contains a mysterious, fantastical scene of a monolith appearing on a beach. The story of why and whether this is a giant stone or a trick of perspective is left up to the viewer. Bronze, pearl, and pale blue colors create a coastal landscape. The surface has subtle texture which you can see in close-up photos.
* Archivally varnished, to protect your art for generations
* Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
* Sides are painted white.
* 8"x10" stretched canvas can be hung as is, or you can take it to a local framer.
* If you would like D-rings and hanging hardware attached (for hanging the canvas unframed), please write: "attach hardware" at checkout. No extra charge.
* Carefully packaged. Then, shipped via FedEx with tracking.
*Note: This will take one week for the varnish to dry before it ships.